Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July Weekend

We had a Rittenhouse Reunion.....probably the last time the whole clan will be together like this...it was a fun weekend and great to see all the Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. Enjoy the pics!


Emily and Jared Mack

Sweet Aunt Amy!

Well we have these two to blame for messing up the gene pool....Grandma and Grandpa Rittenhouse

Pretty...I like nature shots!

I won't even go there....how do you get a grown man into a costume to embarrass himself?

Had to post this one......it is all of the great grandkids!

I truly have the best family.

Cute one of Kim and Brett Condie...newlyweds!

Long's Park Fireworks

Cousin Paige going for a smooch from Owen

Kory and Mark Brown

Checking out some sweet fireworks

The Happy Couple

1 comment:

Hansen Family said...

I can't believe we all survived. Could you send these? My camera died at the lunch at the Boyds.