Saturday, December 20, 2008

We're Back!

Ok....so I will try to start this again....sorry for the delay, but after many requests I decided to get this updated...enjoy...not too many remarks...just a lot of pictures.

Amelia and new cousin Julia.

Mason's 8th birthday.

Crappy picture but good story....Mitch and I went to see Conan O'Brien before he took his show to LA....it was a fun experience...that's us in the train station ready to head home.

Alex's 11th birthday at the Laser Dome

Baby's first food.

The cousins..only a week apart.

First Day of School


Jack Jack turning two!

Mom and the girls! Cousin Katie is on the right.


So Mr. Courage wanted to ride the big "flip me around until I puke" ride and had a blast..it was quite funny....if I ever get the video thing worked out I will need to post them.




Sleepy heads.....too funny....like the lamb and the lion lying down together!

The Dancing Queen


Our Scout!

4 comments:

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Monica -- I'm so glad you're back. Very darling pictures of your kids. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Have a great Christmas!! Seasons greetings from Utah.!
Karen (Brown) Anderson

Adam and Samantha said...

You gonna post again this year_Adam

The High Family- said...

I know you are alive, I saw ya a few months ago. Let us know if that changes otherwise.

Adam and Samantha said...

It's good to see your guys are back_Adam