Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fall Update

We haven't had time to update anything.....but here are some recent photos and captions.

Leah and cousin Ruby...she has to wear a bell so you don't step on her.....the dog not Leah

Getting ready for Aunt Maureen's Wedding

Mason in his action soccer shot!

Dad and Mason

Halloween Sock-Hop in her poodle skirt

Mummy.........

This is the only shot I had of Alex since the last update.....nice kid.....why don't you hide a little more!

So I threw a surprise 30th birthday party for Monica....it was a great turnout. Thanks everyone that made it work and for all the help with the event. At least she was loved for one day. Happy Birthday Mona!

7 comments:

Brianna said...

Monica looks beautiful! I forgot when the baby was due. I don't think she has much longer though. Are the kids excited? Do you know if it's a boy or a girl, or are you going to find out at all? Later!

Deke said...

Hey Knarr check out this blog its great! Chad's wife has been putting up some gems for us. Well man, drop me a comment when you get a minute and scamper over to Nutt's blog and give Chad some grief.

Deke said...

I guess this is where we burn out huh Nutt? It is 51 posts later and I can't do it anymore. I sure hope everything is ok in the Knarr house. Bye bye Nutt, Bye Bye Knarr.

Nic said...

Yeah....I guess I'm done. The fun and excitement has really died down. It was fun to interact with Knarr again, maybe we'll have to try it again in another 14 years.
Bye Knarr.

Deke - I'll catch up with you on your blog!

France For-eva!

Chad

Duddykrust said...

Well well...you guys ever try email? dknarr@hotmail.com. I just spent 40 minutes trying to read through all this crap. j/k D....you get my text? Nut...I saw the blog and left a comment.....what a great family. Get IM sometime so we can catch up. I am in for Mexico.....France...whatever. Did you see how fat I got? I miss you boys....Larson....why don't you poop in a bag and send it to me? J/K please don't!

Brianna said...

Hey, it's been almost two months. What's new with the Knarr family? How was your Christmas? Has Monica had her baby yet? Just checkin' in.

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey this is Adam...Dusty must be the best Husband ever for throwing you a surprise party...and He's the sexiest too!