Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lost in Time

Ok.....so it has only been 3 months since a post...kill me why don't you! Get caught up with these pics ( start all the way down and work your way up) and I will talk to you all later......there will be tons when the baby comes..Monica is due April 10, 2008.


Whose afraid of the big bad wolf (Mason on far right)?

I think this is for me.....but who really knows......she did it before she went to work....damn those doctors...... :)

I ran the scoring......can you say "conflict of interest"!

Another victory in the Father's (oops) Scout world of Pinewood Derby racing.....so we came in over 1.5 ounces overweight. I began drilling and put the drill straight through the car.....Alex freaked out on me and cried in some corner for about a half hour. I finally calmed him down and said it would all work out......see! Alex 1 Dad 0

So do you think I have too many pictures of my Princess?

Does my PopPop love me?

Up and down and down and up......you pay for the lesson, the costume, and then the tickets to watch it all.....man they know how to get you!

So who drugged the kid....sorry I did not take the red eye out.

Aunt Laura and Uncle Adam.........

It was a nice Christmas this year.....nothing big to show.......

Ok....Mom tired...Alex away....and I get the little ones to go find a tree..three hours later....a dirty van....a tired very angry dad...and too kids who actually were not that bad....and I found it.....if you want to see it it is in the back yard......I missed the tree pickup....so you can watch it rot!

We took a little train ride to see......Santa!

So for all you Knarr fans......is this not Kelly's look or what? Wait for it......Wait for it.......

Mason turning seven.......I am getting old!

Is he pouting or praying?.....you decide!

A little fun time at the skating rink

They think they are cool now....just wait!

Eye mask, $5.00 Target...Teddy bear, $10.00 Target...Bunny, $28.00 Build-A-Bear, Watching my princess sleep....PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Thank you for the update! I was seriously going through Knarr withdrawls :D

Brianna said...

Thank you for the update! I was seriously going through Knarr withdrawls :D

Brianna said...

Thank you for the update! I was seriously going through Knarr withdrawls :D

Brianna said...

Okay, totally didn't meant to post that three times! Sorry!